วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My favorite place

     
       The best place for me to forget all my worries and rest from studies is The Major Ceniplex, a big and famous theater in Bangkok. When I worries about a problem or tried from studies. I always go to Major Ceniplex for watch movies and eat food at the theatre. Major Ceniplex is a big theatre and inside look like a department store. I usually eat food before I watch movies. My favorite food shop is Black Canyon, a coffee shop that selling food and beverage together. Coffee in Black Canyon is very delicious and popular. Inside the coffee shop is bright light and clean. Sometime an employee was opening soft music which it can make me feel very happy. 

Foods and beverages is tasty, especially Mocca Coffee is so sweet and delicious.

After, I finish from eat foods and drink coffee. I will go to buy movie ticket and enter in the theatre for watch cinema. Sofa inside the theatre is very soft and comfortable. The temperature is very cold and sound in this theater very loud. All of thing in this theater can make me feel very happy when I watch movie. One day in Major Ceniplex for me is very short time. But it can make me to forget all my worries. 
   

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น