วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My loving experience.



        What is the love? Many people around the world know it.
A few people don’t know love. Someone give a definition about love, Love is strong feeling of affection between man and woman.
Almost people always think about “Love” in negative such as love is sex which it isn’t true. Love isn’t only sex. In the word “LOVE” has a lot of meaning that you will know meaning of love after you read my experiences of love.
        Since, I was born 20 years ago. I met many kind of love. Which I just to know about real love, love is only give don’t want a compensate thing. I received from my family, my father, my mother, my brother and my relative. My first love was happened when I studied at high school. Isn’t love between man and woman but happened with my friends. When I was study at the high school. I have a lot of friends, boys and girls. In this time I thought my friends are very important people for me. Because six years at high school, we had been a good, bad, fun and sad experiences together. After our graduation, we have an individually responsible for the studies continue. So, we must to divide for a good future. When I stayed with my friends, I believe only my friends don’t care my family that anxious about me. 




       My second, third, fourth and … It is affection between man and woman. When I was 17 years old, I fell in love with one girl very much. She is not beautiful girl but she is friendly that made me love her. When I spent time with her, I am very happy. We are good and sad times when we stayed together. She is the first that can make me cried and laughed in the same time. I immediately knew, I love her very much and couldn’t love another girl without her. Soon, my mother knew about me and my girl friend. She warned me it not suitable time for love but I don’t hear her advisory. Until she left from my life, I was so sad and cried all night. After that, I tried to find a new girl for replace her position. But all I found are just disappointments. 




      So, I was thinking of myself why I was never found my destiny. But there is one thing I never knew, the people who have the true love for me were stay near me since I was born.They are my parents who give only love and don’t want to compensate from me.





        Finally, I was realized who I should give my love to. First, it is me. Second, there were my parents whose gave me every thing that I want, gave me a morale when I feel so bad and consolation when I so sad. Therefore, I will not be making my parents disappointing me. I promise. 

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. It's a great one but I found some your mistake, after"," shouldn't be a big letter, for example"Someone give a definition about love, Love is strong feeling of affection between man and woman." ..." there were my parents whose gave me every thing that I want, " In this sentence you write something that it is mistake, you should write that they were my parents and verb in the last of your sentence must be past simple too, because you write it in past simple tense...

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ